Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aunt Kristin's Wedding










On June 26th Mark's sister got married and Mattingly was one of the ring bearers. He did a really good job. I was so surprised. I ran down with his arms waving in the air and sat down with daddy. He smiled at me a few times while I stood up front as a bridesmaid and while daddy did a ready he sat there quietly. When Mark was done Mattingly smiled and clapped for him.

Oh and at the rehearsal he was also great. Tracy taught him how to put olives on his fingers so he asked over and over for olives. He wouldn't eat them he just wanted to play with them. He also liked chasing around one of the other boys during dinner. He was soooo sweaty!! He passed out in the car right away. I thought he'd wake up once we brought him inside but he asked for a drink and went right back to sleep in the 2min I was changing!

No comments: