Saturday, November 19, 2011

Not much

going on really. Mattingly has been home pretty much driving me nuts. He doesn't want to do anything I suggest and sometimes it's not worth the aggravation to me so he just watches TV. If we play something he seems to get bored fast. He plays longer alone. For example when he gets up in the morning he usually gets some toys and plays or colors and then after a little while comes in my room to ask for breakfast. He is still rough with Myla. It's not sinking in that he can't jump near her or kiss her lips or pick her up or shake her legs. I guess she's only getting bigger though and she'll fight back at some point. I know he loves her a lot which is why he's doing it but it gets to be a bit much at times. Time to get him enrolled in a weekend program. He has gone to Mark's mom's once and day care once so far which was nice. Only 6 weeks more weeks. haha Then I will complain I never see him. No balance.

No comments: