Monday, August 22, 2011

Potty Training


started this past weekend! I decided what better weekend than this one to start the underwear?! Mattingly woke up dry and was getting embarassed to change his pull up at school so I figure I'd give it a go ahead. He has been doing awesome! He tells me when he has to go and goes in his little potty and will sometimes dump it into the big potty to flush it. We have even been out to eat, at stores and the Rock Cats game yesterday and he used the potty at all the places. I'm sooo proud of him! Not too sure about the pooping b/c he didn't have to go all weekend and then today he was at my mom's but hopefully if he's home he'll feel comfortable enough to use his potty at least! Just like the hesitation with taking the pacifier....this is a better experience than I thought it would be. =)

No comments: