Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daffodil Festival






Mattingly and I went with my friend Kate to the annual Daffodil Festival in Meriden at Hubbard Park. I expected it to be warmer than it was that day but it was nice to get outside. We visited Laura at her photography tent and her friend did face painting so Mattingly had his face painted like spiderman. He loved it and was upset when it started coming off. There isn't a whole lot to do there besides the parade and vendors unless you want to empty your wallet on the rides. Mattingly didn't really want to go on any he just wanted to win a blow up guitar. So he did a lame game where there are a bunch of ducks floating around and you pick one up and give it to the lady and pick your prize. Mattingly was happy as long as he got his guitar. He started playing it right there and got lots of attention from people.

2 comments:

Emily said...

so cute. I didn't even know there was a daffidol festival! Looks like fun. Mattingly reminds me of Liam with the guitar.

Emily said...

so cute. I didn't even know there was a daffidol festival! Looks like fun. Mattingly reminds me of Liam with the guitar.