Friday, October 10, 2008

4 months

Today Mattingly had his 4 month check up. He is now 15lbs 6oz and 25 1/4in. He got some more vaccinations which I did better with this time. He cried a little and that was it. He smiles so much now and loves sucking on his hand or the nearest shirt. It's so cute. He does great on his belly and likes playing with his feet while on his back. I think I may try a little formula this weekend and will start the cereal too pretty soon. I can't believe it's time already! (if I want it to be anyway) Then there's the sleeping in the crib at night drama. Don't worry he'll get in there sometime. haha I know that's the big question and nag everyone has for me. The doctor said he should be able to go from when he goes to bed around 8 until around 4am without eating. The problem is the crying when you stick him in there. He said oh it could take about 2 weeks and a little less sleep for you. I'm praying it will be easy for the both of us. :)

No comments: