Friday, November 14, 2008

Update



Mattingly is getting so big. He sits up wonderfully on his own now! He likes rocking back and forth which I found out Mark used to do as a kid too. (still does occasionally) He is rolling from belly to back quite frequently but hasn't gotten the hang of back to belly yet. He hates cereal is okay with veggies and loves pears. I have yet to try other fruits. He is more interested in what I am eating than his foods. His hands are in his mouth a lot and he loves making spitting noises and "kissing" noises. So cute. We have not managed to make him giggle since that one and only time though. Guess I'm not funny enough. haha I will have to work on that. He gets his pictures taken this Thurs at daycare and those shouldn't take as long to come in so I'm looking forward to that. The woman does a great job! Now I just have to find a cute outfit....

2 comments:

Osterhouts said...

well i think your funny! i can't believe how big he is...and he's so darn cute!!!! love the pics

julie smith said...

He's getting so big and he gets cuter everytime I see a new picture! It took Daphne a long time to roll from back to belly becuase she did like being on her big belly!